Monday, June 06, 2005

Timeless Paradise

Samui Paradise

Ever been on a real holiday? Ever been on one that you do not rush? Ever been on one that you know time is something within your grasp and not have to worry about the pre booked timeline set? Too many a times, we returned from a holiday more fatigued then relaxed. Too many a times, we wear ourselves attempting to squeeze in all activities within a restricted span of time. I was in paradise of a different kind. I had no worries. I lay by the beach under the brilliant blue skies scattered with delicious white fluffy clouds. I took my time to dream of plucking them like white marshmallows from the enormous tree of blue. I was there, Samui paradise. Spotless white beach encroached by sea of liquid crystalline cobalt and jade. White water washy sound envelops my everyday there. I stayed, for as long as I wanted. I am relaxed, I am satisfied, I had no plan and discovered as I went. Returned I did from a real holiday.

[more photos later....]

No comments: