Friday, June 24, 2005

Died Working

The only time I can work, is in the night when I am suppose to sleep. Daylight means meetings, discussion, stuck in jam, curse at lousy drivers who cut into my lane and fighting the sleepy spell. This is so F*** up! Rome cannot be built in one day …. Rome also cannot be build by one person.

Restaurant in Bangkok

Went to an interesting open air restaurant after a meeting on a day this week. Darn cool place. It even has geese… and err… some really colorful bright short leg duck (dunno what it is called but I am sure it is a duck) roaming freely around. We sat beside the stream and saw mama fish swimming around with hundreds of her little baby fishies. It was a snakehead, known to be very aggressive when protecting her young. So…. I threw ice cubes at the swarm of offspring. Mama disappears and tiny little fishies scramble all over like ants..... kakakakakaka

Restaurant in Bangkok

See… Thailand is so nice… there are many spots of undiscovered pleasantness and many things you get to throw ice cubes at. You only get to see them if you stay here like I do.

No comments: