Thursday, February 03, 2005

Of Elephants & Tigers...

Very long day yesterday…. Went to work site to collect data from my software probe for analysis. Had lunch in the middle of no where and guess what I had… got Nasi Brani open by Malays in Thailand. Not bad… very delicious.. but they dun use the curry gravy… they use the thai sweet chili sauce.

Well… the fun begins after work. Instead of taking the normal road back to Bangkok, I asked my college aka driver, to drive through the mountain ranges. So up we went the windy mountain roads. The first strange road sign I saw reads “Beware – Cobra Crossing”. Then came “Beware – Guar Territory”. Guar.. I believe is a buffalo like creature because there is a drawing of a bull on the sign. Next, “Beware – Elephant Crossing”. Then… I saw “Beware – Tiger Territory”. Wah laus… If pee by road side may get balls chewed off violently by tiger…. scary. Then after some distance, there was a bunch of elephants by the road side (see picture).

Elephants

Mountain Road

We also saw many.. I mean really many naked butt monkeys along the road, like those we get to see at MacRitchie, in hidden parts of Thomson or at Bukit Timah hill. Boring… I was not driving else I make flying monkeys a reality.


Reach Bangkok about 8… continued with a meeting until late nite.. totally exhausted. Back to work today… blur like sotong.
That's all for today folks...

Barn Lai Cafe

Barn Lai Cafe

Toilet Stop

Uniform

No comments: