Thursday, February 17, 2005

KNNBCCB - Discovery Channel in Thai!!!

My only source of entertainment… Discovery Channel. That is the channel I watch everyday when I go home….. suddenly a few days ago.. all the Ang Mohs in the show started talking in Thai.. I tot it was a glitch… that my TV can turn dual channel and I could select the English version. But FCUK! It is not my TV but the stoopid people in the office downstairs that turned the channel Thai!

They have this TV broadcast distribution network equipment in the office below my apartment. They buy channels from cable and then rebroadcast the programs to all the rooms in the residence. All settings are done in the equipment there.

Who the FCUK watches Discovery in Thai???? It is so FCUKing un-naturral! Kan puar tua CB… now when I go home so fuggin boring! Star movies also disappear now.. fugging piece of shit! I want to go attempt to talk to the office but I know they sure do not understand what I am trying to say… they are soooooooooooooo technologically backwards… fuggin pieces of stupid shit! Don’t they know there are non Thai people staying in the residence and that we do not watch Thai TV! Very very dulan… especially when I go back home and see my TV! KNNCCB! Puar bye..! @#!@@$!#@$@# Curse father, mother and all ancestors..!

When I move to me new home.. I will get my own satellite TV!

No comments: