Sunday, March 20, 2005

Late Night Dinner

On Friday… it was near midnight. Was driving around, looking for a place for a late dinner around my office. Crossed a bridge of no return… got really lost. Finally I stumbled upon a very big sign “Welcome To Bangkok”! Piangs....

By the way… I had some free time finally yesterday. Went to catch a Thai movie with a friend. I specifically asked the cashier (in English)… are there English subtitles. She blur blur look at me.. then went to ask manager or something.. and came back and just said “mee mee” meaning yes. Thai friend also asked her (in Thai) as a double confirmation. I sat in the whole one hour plus movie trying to see if the English subs was accidentally misaligned and cast on the cinema floor. Paur Bye. Everything these cashiers also answer to yes even if they don’t know what u asked. They also answer to yes when they are not sure of something. I bet with you… just walk to any attractive female cashier next time and say “do you want to suck the cheese off my cock and use my pubic hair to floss your teeth” and I bet they say yes.

By the way... Alvin (newsroom gang) is here for training. See... i dun get to miss my friends.

No comments: