Monday, January 24, 2005

Still in the office...

Long day…. Still at office.. 10 45pm liaos… eyes blur blur… brain slow slow… need fuel….. coffee. Overslept in the morning… reach office 1130 am. Lucky also.. there was this Hepatitis dunno what A BCD.. until Z blood screening test in the office in the morning. All the pple got needles stuck into them and blood drawn out big time. I hate needles (ok lah… I scared lah). So lucky I came late and the doctor left alr… yeahhh. So… my arm still virgin… heng ah.

Went for a blardee long meeting today afternoon. Well as usual they spoke in Thai. The language-processing portion of my brain was firing like the blaring engine of a car… Until a certain point I think I blew a piston, gasket or something in me brain. Brain refused to be of any assistance anymore. So… I sat there for almost an hour and grew spider webs under my armpits…

Nothing much interesting today except for the planning another possible long distance trip somewhere mid week. Gonna go home soon now.

No comments: