Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Singapore Massacre, by China

As I waited for my friend to fetch me form Terminal 2, the lady in her slightly glittering grey dress attracted my eyeballs to uncontrollably just stare. In surprise as then me thought Singapore girls are really getting prettier after long period of not being back on the island city. And then she approached me, and I thought I was lucky.

“Do you speak Chinese?” she asked in mouthful of western accented English.
“Yes”…
“Here is which floor?” in her China gun she continued.

And so, I realized, she was a China women, probably waiting for her Singapore loan shark sugar dad to pick her up.

In the MacDonald’s I was, and there was a fat old man not much to look at, with an accompanying sweet young thing of about twenty two, chubby fair and that so sweet face. Ran through my mind was that hey, I didn’t know it’s a trend now for young Singapore girls to be dating loaded mature man, age differences of roughly twenty. Is the culture changing to that likeness of Bangkok where most girls are in a way “smarter”, following the Darwinian’s theory - survival of the fittest and the boy band looks are not of priority? And in China gun she spoke as they whisked passed me. Oh I see.

And so on the bus I was, and nothing attracted me like the pair of exotic looking girls so much standing out from the rest of the bus load of other people, other girls. In China gun they spoke. And in the car park, the old Beng walks away from his sporty ride, the girl was so attractive, in China gun she spoke.

What has become of Singapore? Is the Singapore girl so bland with their always almost flat facial features? The men are all hooking up with exotic women from the China land. The China women are all attaching themselves to the loaded male Singapore population. The man falls easy prey to the taste of a different pasture. We are invaded and so now I know why many had told me, Singapore is infested with the people of China. They have come to take our money, it’s always about money wherever you are.

In their dog-eat-dog country where competition in this playing field is strong, they had envisioned and devised the ultimate plan. Infestation of the money rich land and reap what they can, there will be a better yield rate. And so we are attracted by their exoticness, men we are all testerone driven. But certain of these people from the lands of our ancestors, are ten times uglier within then that worst of characters you thought.

Thai people don’t like the China tourist for reasons. They shoved their way through crowds without any slight exhibition of politeness and apologies. Rude they are, speaking always at the top of their voices, the world they think under their feet, their chin held high as the talked. They bring their dog-eat-dog mentality to wherever they go, you are a stranger your will always be their enemy, they push you aside.

In my orderly queue at the MRT station, a China Airlines bitch forced her way into mine as I was at the gate, she swiped her card on the reader, just as I was about to swipe mine. She didn’t care, she shoved me and walked into my way then just passed through the gate. This attitude, now injected into the already Kiasu island city as more and more of our gullible men opens the opportunities for more of them to come. How ugly then will the Singaporean becomes. We are not really renowned for our manners, now it will only get worse.

I could see why so many of us are attracted to them. The very majority of Singapore girls are too plain for my taste now and so do many share my views. They treat us like a King in our private domain, we never felt this way before. We are pig’s head on the butcher’s table. But beware, they are descendants of farmers, simple mindedly, they only fight for their own survival and we have to admit, they are very witty, cunning and manipulative to put in bad words. Be awake when you involve them into your lives. Its going to be carnage in Singapore with the ever increasing grow of their infestation.

The Chinese are coming, the Chinese are coming. Or, are they already here?

No comments: