Thursday, July 20, 2006

3am Thai Chicken

Starbucks Ashtray in Thailand
Starbucks just opened near my apartment. Yipee. They put shit like things in the ashtray. Was there this morning savoring double espresso.

Anyway, yesterday 3am, knocking on my door. Sleepily I dragged myself to the door. Peeped outside to see big white milk. She kept knocking. I opened the door. “Wrong room.” I said.

I heard her papa-san down the corridor spoke to her “Wrong room, come back here.”. She left without even an apology. Should have dragged her in and fucked her upside down.

3 comments:

Antz said...

Dude, its the used coffee powder la. They doing it all over at these "High Class" kopi joint.

Antz said...

Dude, It's the used coffee powder la. They are doing it at most of the "High Class" Kopi joints... Sua Koo leh you...

Jewie said...

my Sua Kooness explains how long i've not been to a bloody starbucks because there's none around my area...