Sunday, November 07, 2010

Thailand Tsunami 2010 – Prophecy

Ok, I am back, will try to be back to writing my blog that is. Work is crazy now and I am trying to make sense out of all the chaos.

Anyways, dunno which Buddha decided to pass the message to mankind here in Thailand, people are talking about avoiding the south during December. Tsunami will come, and now it will be from both sides. In 04, it hit the western coast where Phuket is. This year, it will be different. On 30 Dec 2010, Tsunami is going to hit from both sides, east where Samui is and West where Phuket still is.

And my Thai friend showed me the action of a clap – Biang! Whatever in-between, meaning the thin strip of Thailand running down the center, will be swept away. Let’s see prophecy right or wrong...

3 comments:

Vern said...

My mother in law (Thai) is leaving us for 2 months because of this prophecy. She'll go back up to Sisaket and watch us die here in southern Thailand on TV.

There might be no better place in the world to die though - I love it.

Anonymous said...

Apparently this did hot happen. I am here though because I had a dream last night about a person whose name was Bangkok Prophecy. I had NO reason for this dream that I know of. I never heard of it on TV nor anywhere else. I got here trying to explore that. The person was a mental patient and I was supposed to be his therapist. He was saying things but I don't know what it meant. He had a name tag sewed on his shirt that said, "Bangkok Prophecy."

Anonymous said...

December is over. And see nothing has happened to our dear Phuket Island