Thursday, April 10, 2008

Oh Strange Vietnam



Now.. not only do they have an amazing way of brewing the coffee with the above apparatus, what is weird is that these shops are set up along the streets, facing the road. People just sit there and watch the traffic goes by, for hours. And for your info, Vietnam coffee is power, very very extremely power.

Some of these that I have been to play very loud electronic dance floor music. Some are as posh or even more then Starbucks and opens late into the night. Instead of alcohol consumption and dancing to the heavy bass, they all just sit down and drink coffee, again for hours. I don’t get it.



The one beside my hotel has 25 scantly covered young girls serving coffee. They come to sit next to you, but I speak no Vietnam. All they could do was smile, all I could do was stare at their budging breast and droll in silence. I confirm now, that if you think Thailand has the most beautiful girls, you are wrong. 75% of Vietnam women are fair, pretty and voluptuous. No wonder I hear so many Singaporean man love Vietnam. In this coffee shop I read a book, my mind wonders why the rest stares at nothing facing the road, their mind and eyes wonders why I am reading a book.

Voluptuous waitress in mostly male restaurants is also parts of their strategy to attract customers. I been to one and I got full on eye candy, not food. Imagine the restaurants’ plan is to make your cock stand when eating lunch. The Vietnamese man loves it and these restaurants have very good business.


Crossing the roads in Ho Chi Min requires balls of steel. And if you dropped them when doing so, you can never have a chance to retrieve your balls.



There are no MacDonald’s in Ho Chi Min. There is only Lotteria, which at first I thought was a 4D lottery shop or something. Coke with Shrimp or Chicken Balls.. very strange drink. But I believe the balls should be served separately, not in the Coke or it did be really weird.


Best of all, they have a smoking room in there.



Now everything in Vietnam is very small. Small tables, small men, small restaurants, small office, small house. Only the breasts are big. Everything else is small. See how the giagantor ang moh had to sit for coffee. See how we all sit. Not easy when you are fat and could well roll over the stubby chairs, kuay teow on your face.

No comments: