Saturday, June 03, 2006

I Boycott Shell Thailand

Recently, Shell petrol stations here started to give out fridge magnets. However, the attendants are buffalos. Buffalos without brains. Several times I have paid using my cards for petrol and they returned my card with the bloody magnet next to it. Then when I go shopping, I can’t use my cards as the machines can no longer read it.

Told the bloody attendant about the problem but they bo-chap. These low-knowledge people do not have credit cards… so they never knew this problem I guess. They are gaping stupid ass holes without any common sense. No more Shell for me.

I love Shell, but she turned stupid on me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should consider the idea that the staff do it to you on purpose, and the bosses support their payback. Just a suggestion.

Jewie said...

argh...!! :(