Monday, March 20, 2006

Brain Breakdown... Car Breakdown.. Cock still can use.

I drove out of my office after Sunday work yesterday. I stepped the clutch pedal and then “Pueng!!! Trakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk” … FUG!. No clutch. Death of my Mi16… once again. Clutch cable snapped.

Its been shitty lately. I had to teach when I was having a high fever last week for two days. I worked non stop everyday till midnight. I am having a cold now, I have a bad throat, I had fever and my body shivered in class. And I had nightmares about work. I cant sleep.. when I sleep, visions of my coding and solutions came up my mental screen. When I am about to fall deep into slumber.. my imaginative program crashed and I had to wake a little and I thought of solutions that makes my products better. I am dead meat, for now… Thanks to a 500MW plant project nearby, 2 hours away.

My interviewee never turned up today at 10am. F the engineer who dare not face me for an interview. He must have known he sucks, and resume is just a bunch of bull. I could have slept.

I say Holiday. I am going for a three day beach holiday, I have to de-stress… that’s after I pay through my nose for my car in the workshop later in the afternoon.

No comments: